All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLynn E. Roller focuses on a series of stone blocks with incised figural and abstract drawings recovered from early Phrygian structures at Gordion.
- Author BiographyLynn E. Roller is Professor of Art History at the University of California, Davis. She is the author of In Search of God the Mother: The Cult of Anatolian Cybele and Gordion Special Studies 1: The Non-Verbal Graffiti, Dipinti, and Stamps, the latter also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Lynn E. Roller
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology
- Content Note236 illus.
- Weight839 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.