All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text for senior managers and inclusion coordinators covers all the essential aspects of how to manage inclusion more effectively. It informs coordinators about effectively managing their own continuing professional development and that of other staff working within the inclusion team.
- Author BiographyRita Cheminals, Special Educational Needs Adviser, Tameside MBC and coordinator of the Induction Programme for Newly Qualified Teachers in Tameside.
- Author(s)Rita Cheminais
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.