CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionProvides philosophical and practical information to enhance inclusive, competitive employment opportunities for people with disabilities. This book serves to empower those with disabilities by providing an overview of the philosophies, practices, tools, and policies for developing and implementing community-based employment programs.
- Author BiographyPaul H. Wehman is Professor at the Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Rehabilitation Research Training Center. Katherine J. Inge is an Assistant Professor at the VCU Rehabilitation Research Training Center. W. Grant Revell, Jr., is a Research Associate at the VCU Rehabilitation Research Training Center. Valerie A. Brooke is a Director of Training at the VCU Rehabilitation Research Training Center.
- Author(s)Katherine J Inge,Paul Wehman,Valerie A Brooke,W. Grant Revell
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date26/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.