CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionHospital machines that artificially support life and monitor vital signs beg the question: Is there not anything that medical science can offer as solace? This book looks at the history of incurable illness from a variety of perspectives, including those of doctors, patients, families, religious counsel, and policy makers.
- Author BiographyJASON SZABO is a medical doctor and historian involved in AIDS care and clinical research at Montreal General Hospital. He has pursued postgraduate studies in history at McGill University and a postdoctoral fellowship at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Jason Szabo
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.