All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an understanding of Developmental O and M, independent movement and travel in blind children. This book aims to promote in blind children a positive thinking about their movement and travel and to view themselves as travelers; and to facilitate the setting of age and stage appropriate movement and travel expectations for blind children.
- Author(s)Joseph Cutter
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Concerns in Blindness S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.