All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive source of public opinion data throughout the world. Like its predecessors, this volume is organized intially by major subject catagories. As far as possible, the same catagories are used in each volume, facilitating longditudinal comparative research from the mid-1970s onward.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH HANN HASTINGS is Co-Editorial Director of Survey Research Consultants International./e PHILIP K. HASTINGS is Professor Emeritus at Williams College and Co-Editorial Director at Survey Research Consultants International./e He is a past president of the World Association for Public Opinion Research.
- Author(s)Survey Research Consultants International
- Date of Publication30/07/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndex to International Public Opinion
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notetables, bibliographies, indexes
- Weight1859 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byInc
- Volume editorElizabeth Hann Hastings
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.