All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Matthew McCartney
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note96 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. A Methodological Critique and Framework 3. Empirical Framework 4. A Theoretical Framework 5. The Role of the State and the Episode of Growth in India, 1951/52 to 1964/65 6. The Role of the State and the Episode of Stagnation in India, 1965/66 to 1979/80 7. The Role of the State and the Episode of Growth in India, 1979/80 to 1991 8. The Role of the State and the Episode of Growth in India, 1991 to 2007 9. Conclusion. Bibliography.
- Author BiographyMatthew McCartney is a Lecturer in Economics (specialising in South Asia) at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.