Save on a similar product
Shop for a related product
All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionTaking all the glamour of traditional ingredients and fusing it with contemporary, holistic recipes, this is an enlivened approach to Indian cuisine. Anjum Anand appreciates the struggle to find light and healthy Indian food and does her utmost to make balanced meals we can indulge in every day.
- Author BiographyAnjum Anand was born in London and is a European Business Administration graduate. Her parents emigrated from New Delhi before she was born. She has worked in New York's Cafe Spice and the Tommy Tang catering company in Los Angeles and has studied in Geneva, Paris and Madrid. She hopes to open a fashionable high street restaurant by the end of 2002 to reflect her diverse experience and glamorous vitality.
- Author(s)Anjum Anand
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Note30 colour photos
- Weight930 g
- Width195 mm
- Height21 mm
- Spine255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.