CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Department of War Studies, King's College, University of London, 1991) under title: Indian nuclear strategy.
- Author BiographyZafar Iqbal Cheema has been Professor of Defence & Strategic Studies at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad since 1994, and Meritorious Professor and Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences there since 2005.
- Author(s)Zafar Iqbal Cheema
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1144 g
- Width165 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.