All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an examination of the treaty-making policies of the United States and Canada in the nineteenth century, this book compares the major treaties negotiated in the United States with the Sioux, Cheyennes, Kiowas, and Comanches and the Numbered Treaties concluded with the Crees, Ojibwas, and the Blackfoot in Canada.
- Author BiographyJill St. Germain is an independent writer and researcher.
- Author(s)Jill St.Germain
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.