Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.51Trending at £12.01
- £12.46Trending at £12.94
- £30.00Trending at £32.99
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the late 1970s, a revolution in Indian-language newspapers has carried print to millions of readers throughout India. This volume analyzes the role of capitalism and technology in shaping identity, and seeks to explain the workings of one of the most complex newspaper industries in the world.
- Author(s)Robin Jeffrey
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.