All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Stephen Makin offers a striking new account of some intriguing but neglected arguments -- indifference arguments -- and of the presocratic atomism underpinned by indifference reasoning.
- Author BiographyStephen Makin has taught philosophy at Sheffield University since 1984. He was educated at the University of Edinburgh, and Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, and has been a Research Fellow of Magdalene College, Cambridge. He has published articles on ancient philosophy, Aquinas, and the philosophy of religion.
- Author(s)Stephen Makin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/1993
- Series TitleIssues in Ancient Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note1 line drawing, 1 table, bibliography
- Weight548 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.