Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionA five-step strategy for turning a commodity into a necessity When products and services become interchangeable, price becomes the ultimate determinant for consumers. Indispensable shows businesses how to break out of that cycle by using The Five Drivers-a strategy that takes companies to the next level of performance.
- Author BiographyJOE CALLOWAY is a consultant on branding and competitive positioning whose client list reads like a Who's Who in business - from newspapers in Sweden, hotels in Great Britain, and computer companies in South Africa to world brands like BMW and American Express. He speaks frequently on business trends, and has been inducted into the International Speaker's Hall of Fame. He owns an award-winning restaurant in Nashville, Tennessee, where he lives with his wife, Annette, and daughter, Jess. He is also the author of Becoming a Category of One, from Wiley.
- Author(s)Joe Calloway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.