Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionKnowing what individuals are and how they can be identified is a crucial question for both philosophers and scientists. This volume explores how different sciences handle the issue of understanding individuality, and reflects back on how this scientific work relates to metaphysics itself.
- Author BiographyAlexandre Guay is Professor of Philosophy of Natural Sciences and Analytical Philosophy at the Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium.; Thomas Pradeu is Full-Time Researcher in Philosophy of Science at the CNRS in Bordeaux, France.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight676 g
- Width175 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAlexandre Guay,Thomas Pradeu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.