CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the post-World War II period, modern societies have developed numerous heterogeneous synthetic organic compounds released into the environment and human habitats. This book addresses the threats posed by these contaminants and other hazardous wastes to human health and the health of other species in the environment.
- Author BiographyFrancis O. Adeola is professor of sociology at the University of New Orleans.
- Author(s)Francis O. Adeola
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white halftones, 23 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.