Industrial Enlightenment: Science, Technology and Culture in Birmingham and the West Midlands 1760-1820 by Peter M. Jones (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.13+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.46Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses a case study to explore the contribution which scientific knowledge made to the growth trajectory of England in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. The aim is not to re-tell the story of the Industrial Revolution, but to reconstruct its preliminary stage which is here labelled the Industrial Enlightenment.
- Author BiographyPeter Jones is Professor of French History at the University of Birmingham
- Author(s)Peter M. Jones
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteGraphs|Illustrations, black & white
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.