All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Organization in Context examines the economics of markets, industries and their participants and public policy towards these entities. It takes an international approach and incorporates discussion of experimental tests of economic models.
- Author BiographyStephen Martin is Professor of Economics at the Krannert School of Management, Purdue University, USA. Prior to that he was Professor of Industrial Organisation at the University of Amsterdam, Director of the Center for Industrial Economics at the University of Copenhagen and Professor of Economics at the European University Institute and Michigan State University. He was co-managing editor of the International Journal of Industrial Organization from 1996 to 2004, and has published widely in all areas of industrial economics.
- Author(s)Stephen Martin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight1681 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.63
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.