All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive anthropological overview of industrialization in both Western and non-Western societies. This book offers a critical discussion of the assumptions that inform much of the social science literature on industrialization and industrial 'modernity'.
- Author BiographyGeert De Neeve is Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology at the University of Sussex. Massimilano Mollona is Lecturer in Anthropology at Goldsmiths, University of London. Jonathan Parry is Professor of Social Anthropology at the London School of Economics.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLSE Monographs on Social Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Weight886 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGeert De Neve,Jonathan Parry,Massimiliano Mollona
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.