CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an analysis of the legal theories of two classical Shi'i Muslim writers: one an Akhbari, the other an Usuli. It provides insight, not only into Islamic jurisprudence, but also the Akhbari-Usuli conflict in Twelver Shi'ism.
- Author BiographyRobert Gleave, Ph.D. (1996) in Islamic Studies, University of Manchester is Lecturer in Islamic Studies, University of Bristol. He has published on Twelver Shi'i thought, Islamic legal theory and co-edited Islamic Law: Theory and Practice (I B Tauris, 1998).
- Author(s)Robert Gleave
- Date of Publication28/04/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Islamic Law & Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.12
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight557 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.