Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionInfant Feeding Practices delves into the ways social, cultural and health-conscious factors influence breast feeding, on a global scale. Dispatches from Asia, Australia, Africa, the U.K., and the U.S. explore the issues that affect feeding practices.
- Author BiographyPranee Liamputtong is a Personal Chair in Public Health at the School of Public Health, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia. She has previously published a book with Springer: Doing Cross-Cultural Research: Ethical and Methodological Perspectives.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPranee Liamputtong
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.