All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionCountless studies have demonstrated the power of early intervention to permanently alter the course of a child's life. Yet - heightened by the past decade's research breakthroughs in genetics - the nature vs. nurture controversy rages on. This volume dispels some of the persistent myths surrounding this controversy.
- Author BiographyJ. Martin Maldonado-Duran, M.D., works at the Family Service and Guidance Center in Topeka, Kansas. He is also an investigator for the Child and Family Center at the Menninger Clinic, an adjunct professor for infant psychopathology at Kansas State University, and a clinical professor at the University of Kansas in Topeka, Kansas.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJ.Martin Maldonado-Duran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.