CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- Author(s)James D. Frost,Richard A. Hrachovy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction: Overview and Definitions. 2. History: 1841-1960. 3. Epidemiology. 4. Clinical Manifestations. 5. Electroencephalography, Evoked Potentials, and Sleep. 6. Neurodiagnostic Imaging. 7. Differential Diagnosis and Related Syndromes. 8. Relationship to Other Seizure Types. 9. Etiology and Pathology. 10. Pathophysiology. 11. Treatment. 12. Long-Term Outcome. Appendix 1-A. Appendix 1-B. Appendix 2. Appendix 3. References. Index.
- Author BiographyJames D. Frost, Jr. MD is a Professor, Peter Kellaway Section of Neurophysiology; Department of Neurology and Division of Neuroscience at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Richard A. Hrachovy is a Professor, Peter Kellaway Section of Neurophysiology, Department of Neuroscience at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and the Director of the Neurophysiology Laboratory at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Houston, Texas.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.