All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an overview of diffusion processes as an instrument for realistically modelling the time-continuous evolution of phenomena in the natural sciences as well as in finance and economics. The theory is demonstrated using real data applications.
- Author BiographyChristiane Fuchs received an MSc degree in Computational Mathematics from Brunel University West London in 2003 and a Diploma in Mathematics from the University of Hanover in 2005. In 2010 she completed her doctorate in Statistics at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich. After an interim research stay at the University of Warwick in 2010 she is currently a postdoctoral fellow at the Helmholtz Centre in Munich.
- Author(s)Christiane Fuchs
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.