All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive textbook on infertility counseling.
- Author BiographySharon N. Covington is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. She is also currently the Director of Psychological Support Services at Shady Grove Fertility Reproductive Science Center in Rockville, Maryland. A psychotherapist for over thirty years, she practises individual, couple and group psychotherapy as well as the highly specialized area of infertility counseling. Linda Hammer Burns is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Minnesota Medical School and the Director of Counseling Services at the Reproductive Medicine Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She has been a psychologist over twenty years providing individual and couple counseling in women's health psychology with a special focus on reproductive health psychology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 tables
- Weight1598 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byLinda Hammer Burns,Sharon N. Covington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.