All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfinite Awareness pairs Woollacott's research as a neuroscientist with her self-revelations about the her mind's spiritual power. Between the scientific and spiritual worlds, she breaks open the definition of human consciousness to investigate the existence of a non-physical mind.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Hines Woollacott, PhD, has been a neuroscience professor at the University of Oregon for more than three decades and a meditator for almost four. Her research has been funded by the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation, and she coauthored a popular textbook for health professionals and has written more than 180 peer-reviewed research articles-several of which were on meditation, the topic that motivated her to write Infinite Awareness.
- Author(s)Marjorie Hines Woollacott
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight594 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byPim van Lommel
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.