All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book treats the theory of global attractors, a recent development in the theory of partial differential equations.
- Author(s)James C. Robinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2001
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byMark J. Ablowitz,S. H. Davis,E. J. Hinch,A. Iserles,J. Ockendon,P. J. Olver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.