All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Ekeland and Turnbull are mainly concerned with existence theory. They seek to determine whether, when given an optimization problem consisting of minimizing a functional over some feasible set, an optimal solution-a minimizer-may be found.
- Author BiographyIvar Ekeland is professor of mathematics at the University of Paris-Dauphine. Thomas Turnbull is a student in the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1983
- Series TitleChicago Lectures in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteviii, 166 p.
- Weight170 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.