All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies the likely causes of high inflation and assesses the available policy options for preventing or curing it. This book presents an approach that consists of making hypotheses about the economic motivation of individuals, developing a model, and assessing the results.
- Author(s)Penelope A. Rowlatt
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Economic Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.