All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- Author(s)Eginaldo Shizuo Kamata
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleSpace Technology Library
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsContents. Acknowledgments. Foreword by Eberhard Ulich. Summary. 1. Quality of Product Development. 2. Historical Context. 3. Shaping the Development Environment. 4. Intrapersonal Factors. 5. Interpersonal Aspects. 6. Shaping the Tasks and Associated Roles. 7. Generalization or Particularization? 8. Concluding Remarks. Appendix: Scientific Approach. References. Persons index. Index.
- Author BiographyEginaldo Shizuo Kamata holds a degree in Electronics Engineering from the Instituto Tecnologico de Aeronautica, Brazil, as well as a Ph.D. in Administration Sciences from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. He draws on profound academic research as well as a wealth of practical experience in avionics, telecommunications, systems control, and the space industry. His professional biography includes activities in development, quality of development, reliability, testability, and university lecturing. He also holds a commercial pilot license.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.