All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, large numbers of altruistic individuals, in the absence of any legal duty, provide substantial and essential services for elderly and disabled people. In doing so, many suffer financial and other disadvantages. This book considers the scope for a private law approach to rewarding, supporting or compensating carers.
- Author BiographyBrian Sloan is College Lecturer, Director of Studies and Fellow in Law at Robinson College, Cambridge.
- PrizesWinner of Yorke Prize of the Faculty of Law of the University of Cambridge 2014.
- Author(s)Brian Sloan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHart Studies in Private Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £21.99Trending at £22.77
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £16.55Trending at £16.98
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.26
- £34.11Trending at £41.92
- £30.27Trending at £35.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.