All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.37
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a systematic and concise introduction to more than forty fallacies, from anthropomorphism and argumentum ad baculum, to reductionism and the slippery slope argument. With helpful definitions, relevant examples, and thought-provoking exercises, the author guides the reader through the realms of fallacious reasoning and deceptive rhetoric.
- Author BiographyJacob E. Van Vleet teaches philosophy at Diablo Valley College in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Jacob E. Van Vleet
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.