CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a closer look at what makes information consultants successful and how they develop a productive relationship with their clients.
- Author BiographyIrene Wormell is a Professor of Information Management in Denmark and Sweden. She has undertaken research and consultancy with a wide range of organizations globally and is part of an extensive international professional network. During 1982-2008 she acted also as consultant in her own company Informatiker Konsult AB in Sweden. Currently she is working in association with the Danish trend analytical bureau Firstmove A/S in Copenhagen. Annie Joan Olesen, is a Director at A9 Consulting in Denmark and leader of the Ability Europe Ltd., Denmark Branch. She is an experienced consultant with a track record of high quality research and deliverables in national, international and EU engagements. With a focus on preparation, presentation and management of numerous international, national and regional projects with a particular strength of accessing a core network of experts having an excellent knowledge of the PSI market across the EU. Gabor Mikulas is a Director at GM Consulting in Hungary. He has many years experience in working as information broker and consultant. Mikulas is President of the Association of Hungarian Information Brokers (MIBE) and Publisher of the KIT Hirlevel (Library - Information - Society Newsletter), a free weekly electronic paper for information and library professionals.
- Author(s)Annie Joan Olesen,Gabor Mikulas,Irene Wormell
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight400 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.