All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the author's ongoing research into information literacy, Information Literacy Landscapes explores the nature of the phenomenon from a socio-cultural perspective, which offers a more holistic approach to understanding information literacy as a catalyst for learning.
- Author BiographyDr Annemaree Lloyd is a senior lecturer at the School of Information Studies, Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia. Dr Lloyd's research focuses on information literacy in theoretical and applied contexts. Dr Lloyd is particularly interested in workplace information literacy where she has worked with fire fighters and ambulance officers to understand how information literacy manifests as a socio-cultural practice.
- Author(s)Dr. Annemaree Lloyd
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.