All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the role of information literacy (IL) in developing employability skills, personal health management, and informal learning from a variety of areas including: information policy issues; information usage and training needs; and skills development.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Crawford is a former trustee of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals. John is also the former director of the Scottish Information Literacy Project, and has published extensively in librarianship and history. He holds BA, MA, PhD, FCLIP and FSA (Scot) qualifications. Christine Irving is a freelance information professional and Research Fellow. She was researcher / project officer for the Scottish Information Literacy Project and now plays a key role in the Community of Practice - Information Skills for a 21st Century Scotland. Christine has authored and co-authored online information literacy material, a national qualification in information literacy and the accompanying assessment material, journal articles, conference papers and book chapters. She holds a BA (Hons) in Information Management and an MSc in Lifelong Learning and Development.
- Author(s)Christine Irving,John C. Crawford
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.