All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this book is on long term projects, using the precepts of information literacy that integrate the information gathered during research into meaningful projects. Activities cover many curriculum areas. Technology, communications skills and peer assessments are stressed.
- Author BiographyNORMA HELLER is a former middle school librarian with the New York City School Library System and a graduate of Pratt Institute School of Information and Library Science, Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Norma Heller
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width217 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.