Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an important framework for data analysts in assessing the quality of data and its potential to provide meaningful insights through analysis Analytics and statistical analysis have become pervasive topics, mainly due to the growing availability of data and analytic tools.
- Author BiographyRon S. Kenett, KPA Ltd. and University of Torino, Turin, Italy Ron S. Kenett, Chairman and CEO of the KPA Group and KPA Ltd., Research Professor at the University of Turin, Italy, International Professor Associate at the Center for Research in Risk Engineering, NYU-Poly, New York, USA and Visiting Professor at the Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. He has over 25 years of experience in restructuring and improving the competitive position of organizations by integrating statistical methods, process analysis, supporting technologies and modern human resource management systems. Ron Kenett is Editor in Chief of the Wiley Encyclopedia of Statistics in Quality and Reliability, a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society, Senior Member of the American Society for Quality, Past President of the Israeli Statistical Association and Past President of ENBIS, the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics and is the 2013 Greenfield Medalist of the Royal Statistical Society. Galit Shmueli, Indian School of Business, India Galit Shmueli is SRITNE Chaired Professor of Data Analytics and Associate Professor of Statistics & Information Systems at the Indian School of Business. She is best known for her research and teaching in business analytics, with a focus on statistical and data mining methods for contemporary data and applications in information systems and healthcare. Dr. Shmueli's research has been published in the statistics, management, information systems, and marketing literature. She authors over seventy journal articles, books, textbooks and book chapters, including the popular textbook Data Mining for Business Intelligence and Practical Time Series Forecasting. Dr. Shmueli is an award-winning teacher and speaker on data analytics. She has taught at Carnegie Mellon University, University of Maryland, the Israel Institute of Technology, Statistics.com and the Indian School of Business.
- Author(s)Galit Shmueli,Ron Kenett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/12/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.