All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis familiar guide to information resources in the humanities and the arts, organized by subjects and emphasizing electronic resources, enables librarians, teachers, and students to quickly find the best resources for their diverse needs.
- Author BiographyAnna H. Perrault, PhD, is professor emerita in the School of Information at the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL. Her published works include Libraries Unlimited's United States History: A Selective Guide to Information Sources. Elizabeth S. Aversa, PhD, is professor in the School of Library and Information Studies at The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, where she was director from 2003 through June 2011. Aversa was coauthor of the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Editions of Libraries Unlimited's The Humanities: A Selective Guide to Information Sources, and has had her articles published in numerous journals, newsletters, and books.
- Author(s)Anna H. Perrault,Cynthia J. Miller,Elizabeth S. Aversa,Ph.D.,Sonia Ramirez Wohlmuth
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLibrary and Information Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.