All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an understanding of governance and its relevance to information security. It gives readers a clear, step-by-step approach to developing a sound security strategy aligned with their business objectives in order to ensure a predictable level of functionality and assurance.
- Author BiographyKrag Brotby, cism, has more than twenty-five years of experience in the computer security field with a focus on governance, metrics, and architecture. A frequent presenter at security conferences, he has authored a variety of publications on information security risk management, governance, and metrics. A principal author and editor of the ISACA CISM review manual and related presentation materials, he has served on the CISM Practice Analysis Task Force defining the information security practice area for the coming years.
- Author(s)Krag Brotby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width157 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.