All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis exhaustive survey of the state of the art in applying ecoinformatics to the study of sustainable development takes a multilevel approach and models the physical environment using both physical parameters as well as multispectral remote sensing.
- Author BiographyProfessor Krapivin has published numerous papers and a number of relevant to environmental and global changes studies. Professor Shutko Author is the co-author of more than 200 publications and presentations in Soviet and International magazines.
- Author(s)Anatolij M. Shutko,Vladimir F. Krapivin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer-Praxis Books
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1049 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.