All listings for this product
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.24Trending at £6.70
- £6.50Trending at £6.61
- £6.33Trending at £7.06
- £6.51Trending at £6.59
- £5.94Trending at £6.17
- £6.36Trending at £6.58
- £8.87Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for Key Stage Two, this text provides practical activities to develop children's Information Technology capability within meaningful contexts. The activities provide a clear framework for progression. The book includes sections on communicating and handling information.
- Author(s)Philip Mann,Rob Crompton
- Date of Publication21/08/1998
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCurriculum Bank S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.