All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the pioneering publication of the 1st edition, Information Technology Law has been established as the most readable and comprehensive work of its kind, covering all key topics in this dynamic area. Essential reading for students of IT law, it is also used by business and management students, as well as by IT and legal professionals.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ian J. Lloyd is Senior Research Fellow, ILAWS: The Institute for Law and the Web, Faculty of Business and Law, University of Southampton. He has published widely on various topics related to the use and misuse of information technology, and is managing editor of the International Journal of Law and Information Technology published by Oxford University Press. He is also a member of the European Commission Legal Advisory Board.
- Author(s)Ian Lloyd
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight902 g
- Width170 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.23
- £27.69Trending at £31.19
- £6.25Trending at £8.06
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £6.69Trending at £7.39
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.