All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Kathy Schwalbe,Shannon Blanton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to Project Management. 2. The Project Management and Information Technology Context. 3. The Project Management Process Groups: A Case Study. 4. Project Integration Management. 5. Project Scope Management. 6. Project Time Management. 7. Project Cost Management. 8. Project Quality Management. 9. Project Human Resource Management. 10. Project Communications Management. 11. Project Risk Management. 12. Project Procurement Management. 13. Project Stakeholder Managements. Appendix A. Guide to Using Microsoft Project 2013.
- Author BiographyAs a professor in the Department of Business Administration at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Dr. Kathy Schwalbe teaches courses in project management, problem solving for business, systems analysis and design, information systems projects, and strategic technology. She has also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota, where she taught a graduate-level course in project management in the engineering department. A frequently requested speaker and consultant, Dr. Schwalbe provides training and consulting services to numerous organizations and addresses professionals at several conferences each year.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.57
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.