All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of philosophers shed light on many of the ethical issues arising from information technology.
- Author BiographyJohn Weckert is a Professorial Fellow at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at Charles Sturt University in Australia. He is editor-in-chief of NanoEthics: Ethics for Technologies that Converge at the Nanoscale and has published widely in the field of computer ethics. Jeroen van den Hoven is Professor of Moral Philosophy at Delft University of Technology. He is editor-in-chief of Ethics and Information Technology, a member of the IST Advisory Group of the European Community in Brussels, scientific director of the 3TU Centre for Ethics and Technology in the Netherlands, and co-author, with Dean Cocking, of Evil Online.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy & Public Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJeroen van den Hoven,John Weckert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.