All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- Author(s)Ayman El Tarabishy,Karen Patten,Katia Passerini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- SMEs and Information Technologies in the Broadband Economy.- SME Opportunities with Broadband-Driven Information Technologies: Supporting SME Business Needs.- The Changing Nature of Workspace and Workplace: What It Means for SMEs.- Existing and Emerging Information Technologies for SMEs.- Selecting, Planning, and Deploying SME Broadband-based Information Services, Applications, and Technologies.- Managing & Maintaining SMEs Information Services and Applications.- Cases on SMEs Digital Innovations.- The IT Entrepreneur in SMEs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.