All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyberspace is one of the major bases of the economic development of industrialized societies and developing. The dependence of modern society in this technological area is also one of its vulnerabilities.
- Author BiographyDaniel Ventre is an engineer for CNRS, a researcher for CESDIP (Centre de recherches sociologiques sur le droit et les institutions penales), and in charge of courses at Telecom ParisTech and at the ESSEC Business School. He is the author of a number of articles and works, in France and abroad, on the themes of cyberwar, information warfare, cyberconflict, cybersecurity and cyberdefense.
- Author(s)Daniel Ventre
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.