All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sixth Edition of this classic work comprises the most comprehensive and current guide to infrared and Raman spectra of inorganic, organometallic, bioinorganic, and coordination compounds. From fundamental theories of vibrational spectroscopy to applications in a variety of compound types, this has been extensively updated.
- Author BiographyKazuo Nakamoto, PHD, received his DSc from Osaka University in 1953 and stayed on as a faculty member until 1957. In 1958, he joined the faculty at Clark University, moved to Illinois Institute of Technology in 1961, and then to Marquette University in 1969, where he became the university's first Wehr Professor of Chemistry. Dr. Nakamoto has directed the research of more than eighty-five graduate students and postdoctoral associates, and has published over 225 research papers, twenty review articles, and twelve books.
- Author(s)Kazuo Nakamoto
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight684 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.