All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Giang Dang
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication19/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Theories of Economic Development.- Construction and Economic Development.- Trade and Economic Development.- Public Investments in Infrastructure for Trade and Economic Development.- Vietnam - Economic, Trade and Infrastructure Overview.- Research Methodology.- Data Analysis and Discussions.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyDr Giang Dang is an Adjunct Lecturer at the Department of Construction Management, Curtin University (Singapore Campus) where she teaches Project Management Research for the Master of Science (Project Management) Programme. She also served as a faculty associate at the School of Science & Technology, SIM University (Singapore) since 2013. Her research interests are in the areas of construction development, economic development and infrastructure. She holds a PhD degree and MSc (Project Management) degree from the Department of Building, National University of Singapore. Dr Low Sui Pheng is presently Professor of Building in the School of Design and Environment, National University of Singapore where he has previously served as Head and Vice-Dean. He teaches construction project management and has published, researched and consulted extensively both in Singapore and overseas. A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building, he holds a DSc degree from the University of Birmingham and a PhD degree from University College London. He currently serves as Director for the Centre for Project Management and Construction Law.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.