All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to Public-Private Partnerships contract management explores the concept of flexible contracts and the uncertainty modeling for improving the robustness of the decision-making process. It also includes a detailed analysis of renegotiation patterns.
- Author BiographyCarlos Oliveira Cruz, PhD in Civil Engineering, MSc in Transportation and holds a BSc in Civil Engineering. He is Assistant Professor at the Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture at Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST), Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal and researcher at ICIST. He was a Visiting Scholar at the John F. Kennedy School of Government (Harvard University) in 2011. In 2005 and 2006 he served as advisor to the Portuguese Secretary of State for Transportation and between 2007 and 2009 he was a consultant in several PPP projects. Rui Cunha Marques, PhD. MSc. BSc. Associate Professor at the Engineering and Management Department at Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST), Technical University of Lisbon, in Portugal. Research member of the Centre for Management Studies (CEG-IST) and a Senior Research Associate of Public Utility Research Centre (PURC) at the University of Florida. His areas of interest include regulation, performance and procurement in infrastructure, particularly in public utilities and transportation. He has published several dozens of papers in international journals, and several books on regulation. He has been an international consultant on PPPs and regulation.
- Author(s)Carlos Cruz,Rui Cunha Marques
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.