All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionClear, comprehensive guidance toward the global infrastructure investment market Infrastructure As An Asset Class is the leading infrastructure investment guide, with comprehensive coverage and in-depth expert insight.
- Author BiographyBARBARA WEBER is founding partner of B Capital Partners AG in Zurich, an investment advisory firm focused on institutional private equity portfolios and specialising in infrastructure and clean energy. MIRJAM STAUB-BISANG is CEO of Independent Capital Group AG in Zurich, an asset management and real estate investment company focused on sustainable investing across asset classes. HANS WILHELM ALFEN is chair of construction economics at the Bauhaus-Universitat Weimar in Germany and general manager and founder of Alfen Consult GmbH, Weimar.
- Author(s)Barbara Weber,Hans Wilhelm Alfen,Mirjam Staub-Bisang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Wiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight878 g
- Width172 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.