All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRobert K. Miller,Stephen J. McNamee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsThe Inheritance of Wealth in America; R.K. Miller, S.J. McNamee. Inheritance in American Legal Thought; R. Chester. Economics of Inheritance; P.L. Menchik, N.J. Jianakoplos. Federal Taxation of Inheritance and Wealth Transfers; B.W. Johnson, M.B. Eller. Women and Inheritance in America: Virginia and New York as a Case Study, 1700-1860; J.R. Gundersen. Ethnicity and Inheritance; R. Clignet. Why Should Men Leave Great Fortunes to Their Children? Dynasty and Inheritance in America; P.D. Hall, G.E. Marcus. Will Contests: Legacies of Aging and Social Change; J.P. Rosenfeld. Inheritance and Stratification; S.P. McNamee, R.K. Miller. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.